Vendors and Departments can request access to residence halls to complete work as agreed upon through contract or other forms of agreement.
In order to request access, the Residence Hall Access Request Form will need to be completed, signed by appropriate supervisor and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All vendors must complete a background check and submit results before access will be granted.
Please review the directions for completing the Residence Hall Access Request Form first.
Residence Hall Access Request Form Directions
- Fill in the requested information on the Residence Hall Access Request Form.
- Print out the completed Residence Hall Access Request Form.
- Sign and date the Terms and Rules of Temporary Access Card Use located on page 2.
- Obtain Department Head Approval. The Department Head should print/sign their name and date it.
**For vendors, approval must come from Fred Mock, Associate Director for Facilities and Maintenance.
- Complete a background check.
- Scan and email email@example.com or fax (662) 325-4663 the following:
- Residence Hall Access Request Form
- Background check results
- If you have any questions, please call the Department of Housing and Residence Life IT Office at (662) 325-2143.