Upperclassmen & Transfer Students

Upperclassmen & Transfer Students

Housing Priority

Housing assignments for New Upper-Division (continuing residents, transfers, undergraduate returning and graduate returning) students are based primarily on the student’s date of application for Housing. Only completed housing applications will be considered at the time housing assignments are made. Mutually confirmed roommates will be assigned together based on the applicant with the earlier completed housing application date (the student with the earlier completed date will carry the pair).

Housing Assignments

Upper-class/Transfer students should live on campus because of the convenience it provides. Residence halls offer the opportunity to meet new friends, get involved, and find other people with common interests. Residence halls are more than just a place to sleep.

Residents have access to computer labs, and all halls have wireless internet and ethernet connections in the rooms for personal computers. And when you live on campus, you are close to classes and great places to eat, while the Joe Frank Sanderson Recreation Center and the intramural sports RecPlex are just a short walk or shuttle ride away. Halls have ice machines, debit/credit card-friendly/coin-operated laundry machines, and vending machines. The trained staff members have been specially chosen, and they are committed to helping our students.

Continuing students who are interested in living on campus again can apply through the Renewal Selection Verification Process (RSVP) contract renewal process. RSVP will take place in January 2024. New and transfer students can apply at any time once they have been admitted to the university.