Current Residents

Get Involved

Learn more about how you can get involved on campus and within the residence halls.  


Current residents who wish to continue living in University Student Housing can apply through the Renewal Selection Verification Process (RSVP). 


Make sure to meet with your RA leading up to moving out to get the check-out procedures. Failure to do so will result in Improper Check-out charges. Additional charges may also apply if damages are assessed.


Submit a Fix-It-Ticket for any maintenance needs in your room or around the residence halls by clicking the link below, by clicking “Fix-It Ticket" at the top of the page, or by submitting through the Housing Portal.

Students may contact the Housing Facilities Office at (662) 325-2190 or email to check the status of a maintenance request.


Presidential and National Merit scholarship recipients are also eligible for a housing scholarship.

The housing portion of this scholarship covers the cost of an on-campus, double-occupancy residence hall space for four years (eight semesters), as long as the student maintains continuous residency in on-campus housing. Beginning  Fall 2019, students who have lived in on-campus housing for two full academic years (four semesters, excluding summers), may have the option to either continue living in on-campus housing or take a portion of their scholarship to College View, our university housing apartment community, for their third and fourth year. Students may select any College View apartment option, but any cost beyond $5,000/academic year will be an additional personal expense to that student. Students interested in taking their scholarship to College View must email with the student's MSU ID information.