Current residents who wish to continue living in University Student Housing can apply through the Renewal Selection Verification Process (RSVP).
Students will be able to apply, sign their housing contract, and select their bed space all in one login. Priority is first come first serve. Roommates are encouraged to log in at the same time to select bed spaces in the same room.
‘Reclaim Your Space’ for Fall 2023 / Spring 2024.
This means, if you want to stay in your CURRENT space for next school year, you need to go to the Housing Portal and Apply for Fall 2023 / Spring 2024 on the first day the application launches. If you want to select a different bed space on campus, you can do so after the first day of RSVP. Select from any of the bed spaces available on campus after the first day.
It’s THREE simple steps
- Step One: Apply on the Housing Portal
- Step Two: Sign your Housing Contract
- Step Three: Select your bed space
**Please note, that certain criteria may prohibit you from reclaiming your current space including:
- If you are occupying a dedicated space for a Fall 2023/Spring 2024 Living Learning or Theme Community
- If your current room is designated as a Fall 2023/Spring 2024 triple
- If you are currently in a room you have declared private, you will be able to re-select your bed space but will not be able to declare it private during RSVP. The opportunity to declare your room private for the semester is based on availability during the fall term.
- If you want to select a NEW bed space or building on campus, you can do so after the first day at 10:00 AM CST. RSVP will open at this time for you to browse and select any available bed space across campus.