Continuing Residents who wish to continue living in University Student Housing can apply through the Renewal Selection Verification Process (RSVP).
The RSVP Fall / Spring Housing Application and OLRS will be announced in late Fall for Continuing Residents to select rooms for the following academic year.
Open enrollment dates for the Housing Application on the MSU Housing Portal can vary slightly from year to year. Once admitted, all new First-Time Freshmen and Transfers will be sent emails from housing with dates and information specific to their admit term. In addition to regular email updates, the Housing Application on the Housing Portal provides important dates specific to the term being applied for.
Open Enrollment Dates
General open enrollment dates are as follows:
- October 1 - First-Time Freshmen, Transfers, Graduates, and Returning
- January (mid) – RSVP for Continuing Residents for the following fall
- October (mid) – All students (current fall residents need not apply)
- March (mid) – All students
Winter Break Housing Application
- Available to Current residents continuing to spring only