Students pose next to a statue of Bully

New Applicants

Welcome to the Heart of Bulldog Country! New and transfer students can apply for housing once they have been admitted to the university.

Learn More
A student rings a cow bell

Returning Residents

Current residents interested in living on campus again can apply through the Renewal Selection Verification Process (RSVP), which takes place in February each year.

Learn More
A student studies in the common area of a residence hall

Summer School Applicants

Students who wish to live in a residence hall during the summer term may apply for housing during the Spring term.

Learn More
Students decorate a snowman with an MSU sweater

Winter Break Applicants

There is winter break housing available for students who wish to stay in their residence hall when the university is closed for the holidays.

Learn More