The Department of Housing and Residence Life is excited to welcome you HOME to the bulldog family during our move-in process. MVNU2MSU 2022 is rapidly approaching, and we want to make sure you are ready! Please read the following information thoroughly to understand the scheduling process for moving to Mississippi State.
- Students will be able to sign up for a time slot during move-in, August 13th - 15th. Emails with time slot sign ups will be sent beginning Monday, July 25, 2022. Make sure to check your MS State email regularly!
- You are encouraged to sign up for the same day as your roommate if you all would like to move-in at the same time.
- If you are part of an organization that moves in early, then you will receive a separate email with details about your move-in day and time slot.
BEFORE ARRIVING FOR MVNU2MSU 2022
Obtain your MSU Student ID
- Every resident is required to complete an Emergency Contact e-form to be kept on file with the Department of Housing and Residence Life. This form must be completed prior to check-in and can be found here: HRL Emergency Contact e-Form.
- Please answer the questions here for the #HelloHailState Questionnaire to help us create a community where you will grow and learn during your time on campus.
- Students will NOT be able to move into a Residence Hall until they have complied with the University’s advanced payment requirements. For more information on the payment plans and how to pay your bill, visit Paymybill.msstate.edu.
Thanks! Hail State!