A student studies on their laptop in the library

Fix-It Tickets

Maintenance requests can be submitted online.

  • Log on my.housing.msstate.edu
  • Click 'Fix-It' from the black menu bar located at the top of the page
  • Select 'New Job'
  • Fill out the user friendly form
  • Click 'Submit Fix-It Ticket'

Students may contact the Housing Facilities Office at (662)325-2190 or hfacwo@saffairs.msstate.edu to check the status of a maintenance request.

Tagged in: