MVNU2MSU Time Slots are Coming Soon!
The Department of Housing and Residence Life is excited to welcome you HOME to the bulldog family during our move-in process. MVNU2MSU 2022 is rapidly approaching, and we want to make sure you are ready! Please read the following information thoroughly to understand the scheduling process for moving to Mississippi State.
- Students will be able to sign up for a time slot during move-in, August 13th - 15th. Emails with time slot sign ups will be sent beginning Monday, July 25, 2022. Make sure to check your MS State email regularly!
- You are encouraged to sign up for the same day as your roommate if you all would like to move-in at the same time.
- If you are part of an organization that moves in early, then you will receive a separate email with details about your move-in day and time slot.
BEFORE ARRIVING FOR MVNU2MSU 2022
Obtain your MSU Student ID
- Please follow this link to complete that process: (https://servicedesk.msstate.edu/TDClient/45/Portal/KB/ArticleDet?ID=1697 )
- If you do not have your ID before you arrive to campus, you MUST go to the Card Services office to pick up your card before you will be allowed to check-in for MVNU2MSU. Hours may vary for your move-in day.
- Every resident is required to complete an Emergency Contact e-form to be kept on file with the Department of Housing and Residence Life. This form must be completed prior to check-in and can be found here: HRL Emergency Contact e-Form.
- Please answer the questions here for the #HelloHailState Questionnaire to help us create a community where you will grow and learn during your time on campus.
- Students will NOT be able to move into a Residence Hall until they have complied with the University’s advanced payment requirements. For more information on the payment plans and how to pay your bill, visit Paymybill.msstate.edu.
Thanks! Hail State!