Butler Guest House is the perfect combination of convenience and comfort when visiting Mississippi State University. It is nestled right beside Davis Wade Stadium, only steps from the Chapel of Memories, the Colvard Student Union, and the Drill Field. The construction of the Eugene Butler Guest House was made possible by gifts from Eugene Butler, a 1913 graduate of Mississippi State University, and today, the Butler Guest House welcomes visitors and alumni to campus for business and for pleasure. The address to the Butler Guest House is 45 Walker Road, Mississippi State, MS 39762.
- 8 room hotel
- Each room has a private bathroom en suite and most rooms have two queen beds
- Two adjoining rooms are available on each level
- Conveniently located beside Davis Wade Stadium, near the Chapel of Memories and the Colvard Student Union
- Lobby hours 6 a.m. - 12 midnight
- Short-term visits only
- Nightly Rate: $105 per night plus tax
- Football Weekend Nightly Rate: $195 per night plus tax (two night minimum)
- Super Bulldog Weekend Nightly Rate: $150 per night plus tax
- Commencement Weekend Nightly Rate: $150 per night plus tax
- For MSU departmental nightly rates please call 662-325-4140
- For reservations please call 662-325-4140
- Feel free to contact us anytime at email@example.com
Effective August 10, 2016, we no longer accept cash. We only accept check, debit/credit card, or money order.
*Pets are not allowed at the Butler Guest House.
New details regarding transportation options:
- GTRA Express Route (The Golden Triangle Regional Airport) will pick up and drop off passengers at the Butler Guest House. Please notify the front desk about your departure pick up time. To make reservations for your departure pick up, we will need to call the shuttle service 24 hours prior to your departure pick up time. The front desk will need the following information to schedule your pick up: 1) first and last name, 2) flight date and time, and 3) contact phone number.
SMART does not operate on Sunday or the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve (2-8PM)
- Christmas Day