Continuing Residents who wish to continue living in University Student Housing can apply through the Renewal Selection Verification Process (RSVP).
The RSVP Fall / Spring Housing Application and OLRS will be announced in late Fall for Continuing Residents to select rooms for the following academic year.
Open enrollment dates for the Housing Application on the MSU Housing Portal can vary slightly from year to year. All Current Residents will be sent emails from housing with dates and information specific to RSVP Renewal Selection Verification Process. In addition to regular email updates, the Housing Application on the Housing Portal provides important dates specific to the term being applied for.
General open enrollment dates are as follows:
- Fall/Spring Application
- January (mid) – RSVP for Continuing Residents for the following fall
- Spring Application
- Current fall residents need not apply
- Summer Application
- March (mid) – All students
- Winter Break Housing Application
- November (early) - Available to Current Residents continuing to spring only
or reload the browser